This page contains tools and resources that can be used to support women and promote diversity:
- Enterprise Nation's Self Assessment Toolkit A self assessment toolkit designed to provide feedback on your current business skills and to give you relevant links to a selection of brilliant resources.
- Harvey Nash's Inspire Diversity Toolkit: Business Leaders give unique perspectives on creating a diverse workforce.
- Equality and Diversity Toolkit: This toolkit will help you promote careers in and through STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to young people who are under-represented or disadvantaged in STEM-related learning and employment.
- ACAS Advisory Booklet Delivering Diversity and Equality
- The Crook Ross Diversity Toolkit
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity Tootlkit: Best Practice Guide 2007. A report for EURELECTRIC, EPSU AND EMCE
- Skill Boosters - diversity, equality and workplace e-learning courses to create an inclusive work culture where everyone can achieve their potential.
- Project Implicit - find out your implicit associations about race, gender, sexual orientation, and other topics.
- Unconscious Bias in Colleges and Higher Education Training Pack
- 'This isn't about fixing our women' EYstudy looking at the return on investing in female-specific leadership development
- EY best practice 'Supporting our Vision 2020 D&I Roadmap'
- Speed Mentoring Event Toolkit
- Reverse Mentoring