Support for Senior Women
MentorSET is working in collaboration with other organisations to promote senior board positions to women and give exposure to women executives who can act as informal mentors.
- STELLAR - a group of leading women professionals in STEM
- POWERful Women - for senior women in the energy sector
- Boardroom Conversations. These are a series of informal conversations set up with senior women in their office over breakfast or early evening to promote networking amongst professionals and allow off the record conversations. If you would like to host one please get in touch with the MentorSET team. Look out for the next Boardroom Conversation on the MentorSET Calendar
- Women on Boards
- The 30% Club and its Mentoring Scheme for women aged between 28 and 38
- Getting on Board - a charity that works with employers to encourage them to support their staff to volunteer as charity trustees, or school governors as a means of developing skills, particularly leaderships skills, which are transferable into the workplace.